SSC Online Registration: SSC released notification for the recruitment of various posts. To select the eligible and dynamic candidates SSC conducts exam. To appear in SSC exam candidates need to fill application form online. To fill form online candidates are required to know the complete process of filling the form online. So in below section we are providing you the details for the complete process of online application in Part 1 and Part 2.
SSC Part 1 Registration: In SSC part 1 registration, candidates are required to fill the basic information as Name, Qualification, and Phone Number etc. After giving the details system check that details are correct and complete, If not then prompt the user to enter the details correctly. After giving the complete and correct information candidates need to press the “I Agree Button”.
After submitting the basic information system generates the registration number. Note this number carefully for further use.
SSC Part 2 Registration: Now for complete process of registration other details in Part 2 are necessary to given. In part II candidates need to upload the photograph, and scanning of signature and payment of application form.
- Candidates may pay their application fee in the form of Challan, Net banking or cash.
- For make payment in the form of Challan form candidates need to download the Challan form from the official website and take the print out of Challan form and deposit the fee in any branch of SBI. Then you may continue to part 2.
- For payment of fee through net banking they need to give registration number and date of birth in part II after completing part 1.
- Candidates who are exempted for payment of application fee they need to skip the steps for payment.
- Now upload your passport size photograph in JPG format. Now you will receive a confirmation message for successful completion of registration.
- More SSC Jobs
Keep visiting on our portal allexamnews.blogspot.in. We will keep update you for all latest notifications of Recruitments for Government as well as Private sector ,Interviews, Admit Card, Various Exams their Pattern and Results. More Jobs for you